View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:26 AM   #49
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, Legate.
I meant that I thought Fea explained why she did her retraction vote already in the first place, then she added another explanation for the sake of it, still Boro questioned her which I didn't quite get what for. But okay, whatever, I don't get it, but it doesn't seem as anything that could point towards wolfishness or something, so I think it's better to leave it be. But then again others have been wondering about them, but I just thought that the matter should be put at rest - which is exactly what it is not if I am talking about it here. In short: I think it would be all too easy for Wolves to pick on "huh! Fea wasted her vote! Isn't that suspicious?" (While in itself, I don't think there's anything suspicious about it.) Or again, they could also pick on Boro because of that. So that's it.

Okay, but now I have to go. See you in a few hours.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote