View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #46
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hmm...I'm afraid to say I really don't have any time to devote towards toDay. It's already late and I still have homework to do. Then I have to leave by late morning for classes and I don't get back until way after deadline. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I admit I'm still a bit confused about how this game works, but I figured I'd make sense of it as I go along and play it by ear. After all, it's worked before.

It's always so hard to get a read out of anyone in the first half of Day One, so it sucks I have to vote so early. I've done random votes before, but I'm not sure I really care to do so this time around. For one thing, I'd hate to be partially responsible for electing a wolf into Captain position. Who knows, maybe I'll get a better feel for some players come morning, but if not, I just might not vote at all toDay. Which I think will be a first for me.