View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #24
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Out of curiosity, why are the two of you the obvious choices?
Rune typically likes to be put into a position of power and extreme importance, if my memory is accurate. It's good to see Rune, and his normal persona back, and because of that he has quickly shot up my list of Captain candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
(Boro was chosen as the first alphabetically. Nothing more complicated than that.)
Sorry, but that last sentence I find it hardly convincing.

"Nothing more complicated than that?" said the noble, wisened figure. "Well, my lady Fea, it is your task to explain yourself still against your words, which few now look to see."

To the person who can identify the Chapter this references, you are up for being my Captain's vote. I'll give a hint: I think you'll find this book very...fitting. (Granted I tweaked the quote to fit the situation, and it probably makes no sense, but whatever)

To the person who can identify the noble, wisened figure I'm quoting, you will be considered a NG vote.

To the person who can identify who the noble, wisened figure is talking to, you will be also consided a NG vote.

Now have at it! (One answer per person please).

Edit: crossed with Roa twice, and bolding important key words.