View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #795
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Congratulations to the wolves - you were awesome! Greenie, you fooled me royally on the last Day, I truly thought you were innocent. Nilp and Brinn, your split attack before the last DL was brilliant - Nilp going after Nienna, while Brinn swayed McCaber and me into that stupid Sally lynch, and Greenie doing a last minute retraction from one innocent to another. Kudos to sally, Nienna and Boro for voting the true wolf - we should have listened...
The split vote was totally something I did at the spur of the moment and was definitely not planned. I was planning to make a bunch of analyses, but I came in so late I only had time to post Sally's, who I concluded was suspicious. By then, Greenie had become a huge suspect and while she and Nilp attempted to set Nienna up, I saw there was a good chance it wouldn't work. If Greenie was to be lynched, I needed to figure out which vote between the two would make me least suspicious and I pretended to be caught between voting for two people I didn't care to vote for. I stated my desire to vote Sally, but I wasn't planning to go for it since I didn't think the village would try a split vote. But then Boro stated an interest in voting Sally and Pitchwife didn't want Greenie lynched, which gave me hope. And then McCaber suggested we could pull it off...so I jumped on that opportunity by expressing my support. Btw, that final minute was the longest minute ever. I had my post ready, but was waiting to see if a Sally lynch could actually happen before making my vote. The second I saw the first Sally vote, I hit submit. I can't believe I managed to pull off a whole new bandwagon considering it all occurred in the last five minutes of the game.

I should mention how perfect my current avatar is for this game. It's a picture of a witch (as in my in-game occupation) and in the background there's a young woman getting lynched (or more accurately, burned at the stake). I like to pretend it's Sally. *dances in Sally's blood*