View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #776
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Actually, I believe it was Nilp who brought up the one-kill idea and I was strongly for it too. So our traitor didn't even need to talk us into it. It was my belief that we stood a better chance without known innocents, and though it would take more Days, if we played it right, it would allow for a more cunning victory. It worked for me before (well, sort of). And it worked again.
I remember being concerned on Night 3 because there seemed to be some grumbling among us about Nog being guarded, and that we needed to make a double-kill or two the next couple of nights with someone not as dangerous being considered innocent. Single-kills were a slower, but safer strategy. When I basically explained that during the Day, someone picked up on that as suspicious from me. I succeeded wildly in the first part of the Mod instructions I received: getting myself lynched. The other part? Utter failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
It's funny because I actually told my packmates I was happy you voted me. It might've been because you were a traitor trying to start a bandwagon against me or a loyal wolf placing me in a better light since your fate looked pretty bleak at that point.
Like I said, I had to vote early, because I was going to be away and miss DL. I certainly didn't want to get another innocent lynched, so I tried to get the ball rolling with you; something I could possibly explain to the remaining packmates as a merely a bad call on my part. I knew several suspected me at that point, but Kit's vote for you seemed to be leading toward speculation she'd known of your wolvishness, and I hoped to capitalise on that. Obviously, I was considered a much worthier candidate for the noose.