View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 08:10 AM   #392
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Nilp, that was epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Looking at the wolves' picks I do find one thing in common with Mnemo and Lommy. Namely they both made a more or less powerful case had we followed them we would be much better off. So they maybe thinking "if they are able to bring that good ideas forwards now they may be able to excel also later on" and thence silenced them.
This seems very likely.

So I am awake, in a better mood and with a clearer head and should be around randomly throughout the day.

So at first when I saw that 4 people had voted for Inzil yesterday I thought "wow, they have to be guilty", just cause I thought it was crazy, then later I was like "k, maybe not so much, that's too bold of a move for a wolf". Which is where I am still sitting now. For a wolf to be among only 4 people to not vote for someone, and now for it to just be down to 2 of them (Nilp and McC), I'm leaning towards them being innocent. I think the wolves would have preferred to hide among the Legate voters. Though out of the two if one did end up being a wolf, I'd lean more towards McC, but not much.

Inzil, still worries me. Like Nilp said he was kinda like "yes of course it's a good idea to lynch Legate, but is there anyway to be absolutely sure first? " Almost like he wanted to be on the same side as everyone, but when Legate would turn out innocent he didn't want to look like he had completely agreed with the plan. That's how I interpret the whole thing anyway. It's similar to his vote for Kit Day 1 where he latched on to the obvious beginning of a bandwaggon.

Nogrod feels innocent to me still, like he has since the beginning. This whole thing makes me think he'll probably end up guilty and we'll all be kicking ourselves later, but right now I can't see any good reason to lynch him, other then the NG. Which we know isn't really the best method for proving someone's guilt. Therefore I believe we should just leave Nog alone for now, keep him maybe as a possible lynch choice later on in the game.

We have to get a wolf today, cause this NG thing is just causing so much confussion. I'm not personally scared of the double kill thing, because the wolves haven't used it yet, and I'd be surprised if they did all of a sudden, they seem to enjoy causing confusion and don't seem to like the idea of providing us with known innocents. But of course they're unpredictable so who knows what'll happen.

I'll be back a bit later, gots some cleaning to do...

x'ed with Boro and Pitch