View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #218
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Whoa. I wasn't expecting that. I wasn't that suspicious about Leggie yesterDay, but I've been thinking and really can't come up with any sensible reason for the wolves to let pass a Night kill for the sake of framing Legate. Sure, they'd like seeing an innocent lynched, but it just doesn't make sense that they give up their other Night kill for that. Therefore I'll probably vote Legate toDay. It's simply much more evidence against him than there is against anyone else, and if we let him live and he turned out to be a baddie I'd drown myself in a bucket.

And then there is this find of Wilwa's:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I am quite comfortable with being guarded, at least now, if it proves my innocence, for example (or if the Wolves want to bluff and save one kill, that's as good as that, but I doubt them trying that).
Not sure if it's because I read it now that it seems like he's a wolf, but this looks like he was expecting only one kill last Night whereas everyone toDay seems more or less surprised by it. If he is a wolf, though, he'd have known there will only be one kill if he's guarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
If Legate's not a wolf, Wilwa might well be.
Hmm?? Don't see the connection.
Someone (can't remember who, too lazy to check) said that the wolves might want to frame Legate if one of their mates was in danger, and you had the second biggest number of votes yesterDay.

EDIT: x-ed with Wilwa and Nilp

I have quite a lot of stuff to do still today but I'll be more or less around from now on, or at least checking the thread at regular intervals.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote