View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #132
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. Why am I bothered with Legate?

Well first he went forcibly against "the plan" basing it on a ridiculous idea that the ranger would have to reveal her/himself for us to execute it and putting her/himself on danger as well - thus making it look like a very dangerous plan for the innocents. He's intelligent enough to understand there is no reason for the ranger to reveal her/himself. That's not a difference of opinion.

Secondly he continued that same thing in his next post still. But soon he turned his wheels saying it would be "unfair" towards the wolves to use the plan...

I just don't trust him right now. It looks like he was trying to shoot the idea down in the earlier hours on the basis of it being too dangerous for the innocents but then went on opposing the idea on totally the opposite point of view eg. saying it would be too easy a win for the innocents...

And anyway that plan would be neither. It has its' risks and its' advantages. And no one can know beforehand what would happen if we sticked to it.

And what comes to Boro asking about this "protect Legate" bandwagon, I must say I'm as much at loss with it as you are, but could jump on it to save one of us the next Night with one wolf not able to kill...

I mean that indirect knowledge toMorrow might be valuable indeed as I'm not sure I'd be ready to call for lynching Legate for these grounds even if I do suspect him at the moment.

Or it might even be direct knowledge!

If we protect Legate and there are two kills we know he's an innocent! Interesting... I hadn't thought of that earlier...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote