View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #1579
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ouch, that morm-lynch was one of the worst moments I experienced in werewolf (almost right after an all-ordo-quadruple lynch that morm probably remembers, too). I mean, we could have avoided it, if only we would have been able to agree on which wolf to lynch first...

And I even made an analysis that gave me Form and Nienna as the most suspicious, but then the likelihood of Durelin picking Nienna and the sudden readiness of everyone to lynch Form made me mess everything up badly.

It was tough, though, when during one night all people I trusted died and those who were left were quiet or suspicious.

I'd also like to apologise to Inzil and Lommy, whose lynching bandwaggons I happened to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
And after Mac has pegged exactly everything I'd done wolfishly since Day 2!
I guess I mistrusted my own judgement. That, and the fact that everyone agreed on lynching you - I just got the idea that you were being set up as an easy wolf scapegoat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Btw, I believe the only baddie Mac didn't identify was Mira.
*sigh*

Actually, I did think she was strangely disconnected with the rest and said that she was a possible bear, but I strictly concentrated on wolves.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote