View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #1574
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
I am not surprised that I got one fear and one distrust. I am just curious as to who said they could read me. I am surprised that Fea is more distrusted then Phantom.
phantom is actually very trust-worthy, especially so as a wolf. I'm not sure how he got the "distrust" label (the fear label is definitely understandable). My first game as a wolf, he was a fellow wolf, and he was just as candid as he was in this game as the Candor man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
That was something I did overlook. However for what it is worth this was one point where I began to trust Mac, Rikae and you even more and other less. It accomplished some of my purposes, I was hoping to verify the Nerwen was the cobbler too but that didn't happen although I was certain of it at the end.
In that one post when you laid out those you trusted and those you thought were guilty you were spot on. You trusted all the gifteds, and even if you pinned Form as a bear, you were still right about him. When you said you wished phantom was still alive because he would see the sense in what you were doing, we both thought you were going to fake a gifted reveal. Since you knew you were attacked by the wolves (though no one else did except them and the only person who could let everyone know was killed), and of course lynching you was a major mistake...almost on the same level as lynching the Seer. For, if you faked a gifted claim, you would be forcing the wolves to pick you again at night...thus providing protection for Mac, Rikae, and Durelin. The question though would be, would Mac, Rikae, and Durelin have gone along with it?

I mean obviously lynching the seer Day 1 is not a good start, but I still think the turning point was the day you were lynched. If you were not, and were trying to look gifted, the wolves would have most likely had to go after you, once they failed the night before. But as it happens you ended up lynched, and the wolves I believe that night chose Rikae, which turned the tide back in their favour. Oh and Mira picked Durelin, who couldn't have chosen Nienna, because she picked Nienna the night before. (Although I will point out Mira had no reason to fear the hunter, had Durelin had a wolf, despite being attacked by the bear, the wolf would have died with her )