View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #393
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
This is to announce that I won't be able to be around much longer toDay. DL is 5am for me, I've got an appointment in the morning and must get some sleep. Just so you know.

Durelin, pleased to meet you, and sorry for forgetting you in my list, but you hadn't posted then. And I'm glad Form is with us now - talking sober sense, as is his wont.

So I've got to start considering my vote. At the moment, I think it's going to be one of the Hakon-wainriders - but which one?
morm started the whole thing, but has been sound in everything else he said.
alona second, after saying that Hakon would be more quiet as a bear or wolf; also said the surveys suggestion felt weird, after speculating how the surveys may have influenced role-assignment in the same post.
Sally third, but maybe she was just being capricious.
autume fourth, without giving any reason that I can see, after saying earlier that she's suspicious of tp and Rikae (OK, that was in answer to Rikae's question about feelings, I think).
So - ???