View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #304
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morm
This seems awfully strange. I get it that only by lynching the bear will we get the kills to one but she seems to discount the lynching of the wolves completely. A wolf wouldn't be unhappy to get rid of the bear. Also just because odds are slim doesn't mean we shouldn't at least try. This line of thought makes me fairly suspicious of Brinn.
I was just saying that because the main argument for not voting Fea seemed to be so we could eliminate the threat of two kills per Night immediately and the only way to do that is to kill the bear since it'll take multiple Days to lynch the wolves down to zero. While it's difficult to kill a baddie on Day One as it is and we'll most likely lynch an innocent, if we do kill a baddie, it's more likely we'd find a wolf and not the bear since they are larger in numbers. Of course lynching a wolf would be great, but it won't reduce the number of kills per Night.