View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #285
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I never thought phantom would be the most sensible one here...

I don't see what wrong with voting Fea if you don't have any other candidates available. She may or may not be evil, but the body count will rack up quickly enough as it is with two deaths per Night, so we might as well prevent any extra deaths due to modfire. Yeah, we have killed baddies on Day One in the past, but the chances we will lynch the bear toDay in order to bring the Night kills down to one are pretty slim. And anyway, I have to go now and I might not return. Considering I have no viable suspects at the moment, who else am I to vote for? I really don't feel like randomly voting another player, so I might as well vote someone who will die anyway. Either that or not vote anyone.

It seems most of you think voting Fea is bad choice. So tell me, would you rather have me make a No Vote instead? I would imagine that would be even less useful, but please enlighten me. I do apologise I can't make a reasonable vote due to my early departure, but I do have a life after all and I am horrible at finding anyone suspicious on Day One as it is, especially this early in the Day...