View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:03 AM   #124
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hi everybody, just got up and finished reading through the early morning pages. Doesn't look like I've missed anything of substance, except for discussion of the phantom's little strategy paper, which I need some time to think about. Unfortunately, I'm a bit in a hurry right now and must be off to work, but I'll be back with you shortly after the middle of the Day.
About phantom's proposal to the Bear to join forces against the wolves with us - might work for a time, but if Tame-Eye wants to win, he'll have to turn on us sooner or later, and vice-versa. The same applies to him joining the wolves against us, of course. Reminds me of the old saying: Do not attempt to treat with bears, for you are juicy and good with honey!