View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #92
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverser
This may not be a trap, but it is not a good idea. .resreveR eht syas oS

I mean, what's the point? Baddies can leave gifted clues too.
Then make them do it. Make them take the time to work out some code and work it into their posts. Make them expend the time and energy. Not to mention- how the heck can they know at this stage which gifted role they should prepare to false-reveal as? If they wanted to do it properly they'd have to have some sort of code for EVERY gifted role. Make them waste their time doing it!

Not to mention the fact that someone who actually has gifted markers to point to will be more believable than someone who says, "Um, I'm like, the Ranger. No, I haven't left clues. Just believe me." If they've left a trail from the get-go then they're either telling the truth or we at least gave the baddie extra work to do.

You've seen enough of these games to know how this works, dear. Remember Seer-Boro, who left clues, or White-Queen-Brin, or Hunter-Lari? The list goes on and on. It's always wise to be able to support a claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E (Shasta)
Phantom, say something extremely arrogant and pigheaded so I can vote for you, 'kay?
Candor Man is incapable of being prideful beyond fact. Any statement I make that seems complimentary will be true rather than arrogant. I am sorry to disappoint you, and hope that this does not ruin your game.

And by the way, I'm not sure that I entirely understand what your power is, sir. Are you always just... erm, unlit?