View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #41
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Both of ye are added, and I will now close the sign-ups. I'll wait for confirmation from tp and Greenie, if neither of them can go than someone can take their place, but I'm set with the number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Oh heck, well. Yes. If there's still room in the line-up, count me in, and dang real life!
I suppose I can manage the 11pm deadline, if everybody else can live with me having to vote about 6 hours early. The survey will be tough - I don't feel like I know any of you others well enough to answer that, but I'll try.
As this looks like it's gonna be quite a big team, I'm very much for adding a cobbler or cursed (or both?).

Oh yes - and may I introduce myself: Studebaker Hawk, at your service, with the ability to fly by covering my pants with maple syrup in order to attract millions of flies which will then lift me up in the air. (Don't ask what happens when all the syrup has been devoured...)
Talk about an interesting power...I'm not sure if that's really a power, or you're just a guy who loves syrup.

Do the best, you can use a name more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Sign me up as The Incredible Sulk!

When angry, I turn green and pout.
That's good, I love funny word play. (Wilwa came up with The Dark Monarch...ahh love it! )

Edit: crossed with Rikae.

I can certainly add both...I was thinking about trying to come up with some alternative lover role, or bringing back a shirriff type role. But the shirriffs really weren't that interesting, and for my first game...even if I'm getting much needed help from wilwa, I want to try and keep it simple for myself. Than if I decide to mod again, you may see some different roles.

So right now there's 17...by adding a cobbler and cursed, that will bring 5 gifteds, 2 'special' ordos, and 10 regular ordos. There's more than I expected, we could probably add a hunter too.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-08-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote