View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #240
Nessa Telrunya
Shade of Carn Dûm

Nessa Telrunya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Nessa Telrunya
Well, since I believe the best way to go about this is to honestly tell what I think of everyone. That way, gifteds and librarian and ordos alike will know where they stand with me.

I know listers were practically dissected earlier, but I'd really rather everyone know what I'm thinking.

Fea, surprisingly doesn't look suspicious. She clearly stated earlier that even as a regular villager, she was too helpful to the wolves because of her semi-permanent status as a scapegoat. (Now that I think about it, I wonder why everyone is always suspecting her?)

Hakon I'm iffy about. Boro somehow managed to side with him, yet not at the same time, which makes me wonder if it's wolf-innocent or wolf-wolf going on there.

Tum always seems to suceed in giving necessary information for a debate, then stepping back to watch the fight. Maybe she's too nervous that giving an opinion might put the spotlight on her, or maybe it's not as innocent. I, for one, am more inclined to believe the former.

Nerwen I am almost entirely sure is innocent. On Day 1, Boro subtly encouraged people to vote her instead of sally. One librarian turning the vote from one of his fellows to the other? Unlikely.

Nienna. Has she said anything guilty? I don't hear any sirens when she does anything.

Mac's head to head with Boro probably speaks louder than anything I could say. It wasn't wolfish on his part, mainly for the reason that his posts spotlighted Boro and lead to his death, in my opinion. Smart, if he's innocent, and stupid if he's a wolf. I don't think he's stupid.

Shasta's vote killed Boro. Easy enough to interpret.

alona also voted Boro, who was trying to frame her at the time. Would a librarian really do that?

Brinn I believe to either be a snitch or librarian. Voting herself yesterDay makes me think the former rather than later, but her performance right before deadline was sketchy.

Nessa: Obviously innocent

edit:crossed since Mac