View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #159
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Boro, are you aware how defensive you are about this? I could backpedal and believe your intentions and call it a difference of opinion, but it's all a bit too much to make me change my mind.
Haha, now you try to make it look like some casual suspicion. You called me evil and underlined it...of course I'm defensive about that. I'm an up-tight and tense person, the amount of games won't change my personality.

I'm defensive because this is the exact argument I've had with other people in Fea's Republic game. It truly is something that frustrates me and I wish people could understand it.

If you want to know more about it, I can tell you more, but I have a feeling no matter what I say about it, it won't change your mind Mac. So, I'm moving on to other things. I'm telling you though you don't have to be immediately reactionary, give some time for things to play out, it doesn't even have to be a day, could just be a few hours. Then next time I probably won't get so defensive.