View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry. Didn't mean to be gone so long but I had to fix my makeu-

Oh. My. You've gotta be kidding me.

*glances at Mira, gags*

Who would do that to someone? You know, it wouldn't surprise me if it was just another trick by her and La....*sees the picture of Lari, decides not to mention that the seventh Harry Potter is bigger than the fifth and would have been a better choice, clears throat*....Lari....

Okay, first of all, someone around here has the strangest sense of humor ever. That's a bit sick, people. Books should never be used to kill people.

Second of all, it couldn't have been Boro and I because....well, we were busy elsewhere. Now that I've come out of the closet....I mean, now that I'm back....I think I'll be able to help. Or at least give it a shot. I'm sure I can figure out who the killers are if I get into their heads, try to think like they would.

Best take a look at Nienna first; she's got even more 'paint on her shirt now. Odd....
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote