View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #599
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
What is the appropriate manner with which to meet another Barrow-Downer? Running and squealing and knocking them over doesn't seem like the best way to do it...
That might work well with us Finns - and maybe Rune - but I wouldn't recommend you to try that on anyone else...

But Fea has something right in there indeed methinks. Like with anyone you meet the first time it is always an interesting situation and surely the first minute can be a bit confusing. But at least with those 'Downers I have met the first time as 'Downers (so not talking about those I knew outside the 'Downs already), namely Brinn, Legate, Rune and Spawn, they have been just great and hearty persons with whom the "odd-feeling" of meeting them the first time has vanished in a minute actually. So at least I have only positive experiences of meeting other 'Downers - and it has been very easy to get comfortable with them in no time.

You're such fine bunch of people!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote