View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Lari stood on the raised platform at the end of the room. She gazed out at her former classmates and was impressed by how many actually showed up, she had thought only two would actually come, and the careers some posed, though she wasn’t actually sure what Nerwen did but it sounding amazing. She took a deep breath before steeping up to the microphone.

“Welcome everyone! I hope you all had a good night’s sleep last night. I’m impressed with the group who showed up here. We have a college professor,” she said indicating Fea, who was off in a corner talking with Formendacil and Nienna. “Speaking of teachers, we have someone who is preparing to possibly go back to high school again,” she indicated Boro, who was currently conversing with Hakon in the corner. “Our very own theater star Sally,” Sally turned to look up Autume, who didn’t seem to remember Sally at all, but Sally was filling Autume in on everything she had ever done. “A nurse, in case anyone needs medical attention,” people forced out a laugh while Alonariel looked up from her conversation with Brinn, who looked much as she did in high school, dressed tastefully in black and Nessa Telrunya who kept quiet about her current profession. “And finally a mother of nine, wow!” Wilwa blushed as she began to take out her pictures of her children to show the loners in the corner, Mac and Shasta, whether or not they wanted to see her pictures didn’t matter.

“You seem to have neglected our professions, Lari,” Mira said pushing up next to Lari at the microphone. Lari slightly glared at her for the intrusion but let her continue. “I am a very capable profiler, and Lari does something with some sort of history society.”

“The Anne Boleyn society,” Lari muttered under her breath.

“Whatever," Mira huffed. "This is about everyone and a chance for everyone to catch up with old friends and reconnect. Enjoy!”

The Living:
Sally
, Awkward Theater kid
Fea, Freshman comp professor/slave
Hakon, Something rather successful but keeps it to himself, like in high school
Boro, Nervous student teacher
Autume98, Computer geek who keeps to herself and no one really knows
Nerwen, Ex-cheerleader with a job that sounds horribly more glamorous than it is
Nessa Telrunya
Wilwa, Stay at home mom of 9
Nienna, Artsy kid that couldn't be dragged out of the art room so she stayed there
Mac, Shy kid
Shasta, Rebel with nothing to rebel against but still looks cool
Formendacil, Eater of Kraft dinners while getting his Doctorate in Inane Uselessness
Alonariel, Nurse who never sleeps
Brinn, The goth kid everyone is afraid of
Lari, Member of the Anne Boleyn Society
Mira, Profiler of serial killers

Day 1 has begun.

I would like to remind everyone that until I post the mid-Day narration there should be mindless banter.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 08-02-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: adding living list...and bolding...
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote