View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #322
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Wants to kill the careful and quiet ones. But then is worried about Shasta for being too busy. Note - this is odd.
That's a bit unfair interpretation that almost smells like a deliberate one. Shasta sure was one of the most "quiet and careful" people around. Did you see any suspicion he'd have made? Any case? Any real testing questions at anyone? Anything? But yes you can say he was busy - talking all kind of stuff not related to what we had to do in the first place (checking doors and suggesting cosier room to discuss...). But really, Lalaith - what where you thinking making that comment?

With Nessa this has been a roller-coaster ride for me. I have been suspecting her a lot at times and at others I have thought her possibly innocent. Sorry, without wolf's knowledge that's how it is. And btw. in a long run that's something a wolf has hard time trying to fake but an innocent has these doubts and changing feelings naturally and it can be followed from the discussions from one Day to another.

With Inzil it's nearly the same story - but I thought that he was more helpful to us making points and sticking his neck out there - unlike some others. The good thing with that is that you can in the end start actually making some reasoned deductions from that kind of person - whether to think he's a wolf or innocent. Now comparing to Shasta fex. the difference is huge. With Shasta you could only toss a coin and hope for luck; with Inzil you could actually mull over what he had said and done.

Quote:
Nogrod is busy again! He says he was ‘right’ about Fea. Hmm....I’m not sure that the suspicions he voiced on day one amounted to a categorical accusation.
Did I say I had had a "caterogical accusation"? Who could come up with one on Day1? I did suspect Fea from her first speech onwards and you can go back the memory lane to check it. And yes, I felt good having it right.

Quote:
He defends Pitchwife, four minutes before deadline, but also Inzil. Then seems to get upset by the way voting is going (not sure why?) and goes for Shasta.
Well this is a long story but I'll try to make it short.

Now both you Lalaith and Pitchwife voted for Shasta when Fea was at lead (with McCaber - and there were a few people in one vote as well). But now the difference between you and Pitchwife was that his vote was made two minutes later than yours - and McCaber's revelation. Now sad to say there was a chance for fraud there and I couldn't trust him as openly I trusted you... But finally I decided that I have to trust his word of that being an honest cross-posting - and then he looked as white as you did Lalaith. And he was leading the votes! And my curses there were because of that situation - and more importantly because no one seemed to be around not to talk of discussing their preferences leading the situation into a mad last minute picking... In a sad way Inzil offered me a way out by voting Shasta (I didn't want to vote for Pitchwife with reasons stated just up there - or myself either - and thought Inzil was more readable than Shasta). So there you go.

Quote:
“choosing Shasta for Inzil because the latter would be playing” – that doesn’t make much sense actually.
It makes a lot of sense actually. I want to be able to think about people, not being forced to throw a dice as there's nothing to work with. Okay, 'nuff said.

Well that was not probably all but I'll leave it there for now. Feel free to ask more. I'm more than happy to answer. I have nothing to hide so I can answer all you have to ask.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote