View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #167
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
I agree that McAbre is who he claims to be. I'm going to believe that he is the seer for now. I'll give my thoughts on others after I look at things more closely.
McAbre? Are you insinuating he's gruesome, or 'produces horror'? (sorry, couldn't resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Inzil voted for McCaber tying him with 2 votes with Fea.

Now this is an interesting one. Now let's recall what he said back then: It is indeed interesting how strongly he feels for Fea's innocence to come up with that kind of thoughts... not the least as he had just a little earlier said that Fea looked like too eager to please and that he'd suspect such persons by default.
I did say I found her a bit unnerving, but I didn't think it enough to induce me to vote for her. I certainly never said she was innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Bah, I'm totally mixed up with Inzil. He seems to make fair points and have a good eye on things but then he happens to be there where the baddies most need him - and his overwhelming trust for me indeed makes me feel a bit uneasy...
'Overwhelming trust for you'? I'm afraid not, good sir. You've been making sense, and I don't see in you anything in particular at the moment that gives me chills, but you are certainly not beyond suspicion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Shasta popped up very briefly and disappeared again, almost immediately; later offered an explanation for his absence that sounded plausible [OOC: story-wise I mean], but didn't really satisfy me; rebuked Inzil for twisting his words (and rightly so, I think); but all in all I had the impression he just made an appearance for appearance's sake without offering anything substantial - which I thought suspicious.
Forgive me, but I still don't see how I 'twisted his words'. I didn't think his explanation made much sense and I made a comment about it. If I just missed something, fair enough, but I thought it a valid statement at the time.

x/d with many