View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #161
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nog -
Quote:
Pitchwife voted for Shasta. (Fea2, McCaber2, Shasta2)
He's the hardest one for me to assess.
If my last post doesn't satisfy you, let me elaborate.
1) Look closely at my voting post, especially the EDIT. I cross-posted with Lalaith and McCaber's reveal. If I'd realized in time that Lalaith had already voted for Shasta, I would have reconsidered instead of creating a possible three-way tie.
2) I did suspect Fea, but found it hard to distinguish between suspicious behaviour and her regular style (you might say it's in character for her to behave suspiciously, regardless of her role). Same, mutatis mutandis, for the late Boro. Also, I wasn't entirely sure of Inzil - maybe the two of them were watching him for a sound reason? So I decided to give them more time and concentrate on the other two suspects.
Between McCaber and Shasta, I couldn't really make up my mind and decided to vote for the one who hadn't been voted yet. Hard to understand, maybe, but that's the way I make decisions at times - go against the current. I realized too late Lalaith had got ahead of me.
3) My lack of response to McCaber's reveal. Well, honestly, I was gobsmacked. Struck dumb by surprise. Believe it or not.