View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #144
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Having made himself another Royal Navy drink Nogrod was ready to scan yesterDay's voting.

"Boro voted for Inzil.

I don't know what to say about it. It was the first vote of the Day and there was very little to back it but that Inzil had been "chatty" without saying much - or that after he defended himself saying there had been not a "great deal" to work with, Boro answerwed that it meant there was then "some deal"... Uh-oh Boro, you were not too helpful there I'm afraid - unless you were right with that blind shot. And we should consider that option to be sure. I mean I tended to trust Inzil on Day1 and I'm alive and Boro didn't and is now dead. Although, that could be a set-up to be sure...

Fea voted for Nessa
Nessa voted for Fea

Fea's given reason was voting for those who leave no trails of them. Fine and dandy - if she had been an innocent. And then Nessa retaliates? Fine and dandy if Nessa is an innocent. But there are two if's... of which we know now that Fea was making a decision on the basis of solid knowledge about the roles. Of Nessa we know not.

Now it would be quite daring for a baddie to vote a mate on the first Day, but how I know Fea from the 'Downs and what chances there were Nessa would be bitten by us others for not taking too much part in the discusions (at the point Fea was voting - and how she miraculously came back - from her "nap" - to explain her vote...), I must agree she could have made a wolf-on-wolf vote.

What she said exactly was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
retaliatory votes amuse me. Don't vote Nessa. No wolf would do something as silly as that.
And Fea didn't know at that moment she would herself be in real trouble later... Hmm...

Nessa's bold answer (#93) yesterDay quite impressed me and I'd not call for lynching Nessa as our first option - but we shouldn't forget that possibility either. Looking at that exchange between the two looks hairy but is it only because Fea was a wolf or if they both are?

Eönwë voted for McCaber.

Now this seems a bit worrysome-one. He said he was going with his hunches even if McCaber looked to him "better than before" (whatever that might mean - I mean has he offended Eönwë at the 'Downs on some discussions earlier or something?). Well, earlier he had said McCaber had been too calculated and detached... Good, good... but looking at Eönwë's actions so far I could say almost the same about him - and it looks reasonably believable McCaber is our seer...

Autume voted for Eönwë.

Well that sure is the most enigmatic performance of yesterDay (and hats off for that!), but really what can one say? Her reason was just "guts after reading something". All the day yesterDay she talked about there being interesting things around, the merits and wrong trails... but she produced not a single example of what she was thinking of! Now if trained by Fea during the Night - just look how she made it yesterDay - it would be no surprise... Very careful not to voice any suspicion ie. very suspicious indeed!

McCaber voted for Fea making it 2 votes.

As a seer knowing who to vote for... and already in his list at #51 he singled out Fea as only one he didn't like (being careful of course not saying it bluntly). Looks believable to me.

Bah, I need a break... - where's the toilet guys? - back soon with the rest of the votes: all four of them..."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote