View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #404
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Glad you all enjoyed the Boro-Blog Next year though I hope more of you decide to get involved in making predictions and judging talent. As I remembered it was quite a bit of fun battling Sauce (and certainly the phantom) over how a mash of super weak hobbits can defeat athletic, strong, and tall Elves in past years.

Nogrod's AKM stuff was great, and there is so much more anyone can contribute. Like power rankings, post and pre game interviews, all kinds of stuff. So, yep, I hope if tp can do it again, more can find time to get involved in the entire process.

Awesome writing of the matches Skip and Nogrod, and even though I already knew the outcome of the last two matches, so I can get all the points figured out, those were a joy to read.

Thank you tp for putting this all together, and keeping the Arda Cup going. This year's competition was especially fun, as through it I have grown to be far more appreciative of soccer...erm football...than I ever imagined. Nothing will surpass football...erm American football...but it definitey leapfrogged Basketball, and is right up there with baseball.