View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #1840
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Continuing our little series of other news sources, we turn to the distant past. Yes, it's time for another journey to the Barrow Downs of yesteryear in; Ye Downer. Jolly Good, I say!

But for our comic strip heroes, the adventure is just beginning. Peter Hampton takes John Fillis to his new job. But can our beloved driver actually, you know, drive?

Come back on Thursday to find out more about Alien in Episode 008: Alien!

Keep up with The Phantom and Alien in;

THE COMIC ARCHIVE
OF DOOOOOOM!!

There will be cakes and refreshments provided afterwards. Maybe. But for now, you can all ponder over the mysteries to come. When will Peter and Alien meet? (If you've read volume one, you could probably make a guess). What will Fr Formy do about his blown up church? Is that really John Fillis? Is that Piano a red herring? (No, it's a piano). Who exactly was Alien's mother? What is cheese?
Find out soon... Maybe...