View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #543
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Hm, this Boro and Mac thing is looking rather wolf-on-wolfish.~Rikae
If Mac's a wolf, I'm sure that's what he's attempting to make it look like...if I was one, I would most likely be doing it too. My suspicions our sincere though.

Quote:
That... doesn't make any sense at all. Do you think the mutineers agreed on a specific time to suddenly take over the thread?~Mac
I feel like I'm the only one who has to explain random observations, where now for some reason there's a counter reaction to the sally votes. I mean granted she gets some questionable votes, but just as fast has people jumping on the "this lynch sally wagon is strange" counter bandwagon. And that happened just as fast as the first wagon. The "trend" in WW changes faster than trendy clothes

Anyway, I will explain it Mac. In the Republic I made a random observation about something, (I can't tell you off the top of my head what it is, but if you insist I'll look it up for you). It was pretty slow at the time, and out of the blue Brinn, Shasta, and 3rd person decided to suddenly pop in and speak.

Obviously I didn't believe all three of them were evil, but it looked pretty wierd to see three people(who had been absent for most if not all the day) suddenly pop in to say something. As it turned out Brinn was the baddie. I just randomly noticed the same thing, Mith makes an observation, and after long absenses 3 people suddenly decided they had comments. If you read what I said in a post after, I liked what I saw from Shasta (so your point that I was saying all 3 mutineers agreed on a time to post is wrong). But it has made me suspicious of Inziladun and Eonwe, because of the past in Fea's Republic.