View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #538
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
About the non-dead Nerwen: It's understandable that they didn't kill her right away (likely ranger protection) and last night, well. Not surprised she's still living at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm not so much suspicious of Mith's post as I am, the sudden spurt of posts after it...I mean after a pretty slow day, between mostly Lommy, Rikae, Mac, and myself, everyone starts popping out of the woodworks.
That... doesn't make any sense at all. Do you think the mutineers agreed on a specific time to suddenly take over the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
My suspicions on Mac are more about his reaction to my reasons for voting for Nogrod, so today I won't vote for him.
There's one problem with your logic behind that: If Nogrod actually gets lynched, then what? You still won't know his role, and therefore you will still not be any smarter about my role in turn. That's one of the challenges of this game: As long as we don't kill anybody twice, you need to make up your mind about each person independently.

I don't like all those weak-reasoned Sally-votes.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote