View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #360
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm feeling not so great toDay, really worn out for some reason, so I think I'm just going to look at the people who have votes so far. This late in the Day it seems stupid to add yet another candidate in anyway.

So:

Gwath - is it just me or has he not actually said anything toDay and yet has accumulated two votes? From Eonwe and wilwa who are both voting for him for slipping under the radar ... pot kettle hmm?

Annu - firstly, sorry, he from now on! Interesting post. Defends his vote pretty well, calls it hasty but not ill-considered. Would like to see more reasoning about his vote for Shasta then since he said he'd look at him in much more detail. Ah we get: I still can't get rid off my suspicions about Shasta but will delay any action against him for now. His little skirmish with Rikae shouldn't perhaps weigh so much in my scales but that's the most tangible thing I've found thus far. Though things have calmed down since. Not much of a case really there. I was under the impression that it was what he said in his original 'pros and cons' post that caused Annu to be suspicious of him rather than the argument with Rikae. Would really like to see some more reasoning on this, especially if he's not going to be around much tomorrow.

Nog - now, this argument. I got very bored reading the posts with statistics in for the simple reason that I just couldn't follow them. So I want to simplify the Nog/Boro/Mac thing. Is it that basically, Nog wanted to lynch someone other than Mira in order to have more of a chance of getting a wolf? Mac also agrees with Nog on that ... but then seems to change his mind. But Boro thinks it was right to lynch Mira. Is that right? Looking at the intensity with which this argument has been conducted toDay I would say it's likely that most if not all of these three are innocent. Time after time we see a huge blow up over something that is simply between two paranoid innocents, or possibly three here. Given the players involved, however, I think it's possible there might be a wolf hopping on the argument bandwagon. It would have to be a bold wolf who could cope with the attention but that's why I said given the players involved.

sally - voted Shasta very early because she knew she might not have another chance to vote and because he was her top suspect. That's fine, but I can't anywhere find her reasoning for why he's her top suspect! If I had that I'd be much happier about her.

Shasta - votes Annu but again no reasoning!

Hmm. I don't know what to make of this. Annu I'm worried about because I would really like to see some thought through reasoning from him on why he finds Shasta suspicious because to me it feels like he's riding on Rikae's coat tails. Despite that I think he is more suspicious than her because while she may have (in my opinion) reacted overly strongly to what Shasta said I think Annu jumped on that far too quickly. I would be tempted to vote Shasta for the lack of reasoning. If you've got long enough to vote you've got long enough to write even a short sentence on why that person ... same goes for sally actually. That said Shasta I thought looked pretty innocent yesterDay so I won't vote for him.

Oh that's it, I'm arguing myself in circles now so I'm voting and going to bed:

++ANNU

Just still haven't got any worthwhile reasoning on his suspicion of Shasta, despite a post in which he had good reasoning for some suspicion or non-suspicion of many others.