View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #332
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

A quick little list, don't really like that I'm lacking in suspects.

Sally - not too too much from her, she makes me uneasy like always, but not enough to really vote for her

Boromir - not big on his choice to lynch Mira, but it's not enough to really find him suspicious, he makes a good case and obviously thinks it will help the crew in the long run, so I won't hold our difference of opinion against him.

Rikae - Kinda the same as Boro, and yesterDay I mentioned not liking her tone but after re-reading it I don't really see it as being the way I thought. I don't know, I'm on the fence here.

Lommy - Fine.

Inziladun - Fine with him so far, I've tended to agree with him.

Shasta - hmmmm, well he's defensive, but that's not new. So I don't really know about him.

Annu- got nothing, I must have missed something cause I don't know why everyone finds him so suspicious, I'll have to go back and find it I guess

Mac - I've been agreeing with him aswell, with the whole Mira thing. I was good with him before that anyway though.

Nerwen - because of Greenie's reveal I'm gonna go ahead and think innocent

Kath - Good with her.

Gwath - Haven't liked either of his votes. So I'm still suspicious of him.

Nogrod - Good with him.

Izzy - Makes sense, don't really have too much on her.

Mith - Fine.

Eönwe - I remember yesterDay he seemed quick to not trust Greenie and Nerwen, I voted him for that. I'm gonna go back and re-read his stuff later today.

Well, those are just my quick thoughts for now. I do think that atleast one person who voted Mira yesterDay has to be bad, even though there is a tad of logic behind it I don't think it's something that only innocents would agree too. On the other hand if she was being modfired anyway and is innocent (hypothetically) a baddie may have pushed to lynch someone else in order to get 2 people out of the way at once. So it's a tough situation really.

So I'll be back yet again in another few hours with more specifics on certain people. Just checking in here and there to try and keep up so that I don't have pages upon pages to read all at once tonight.