View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #225
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Perhaps Nogrod, ye can share why ye think Inziladun's vote looks more suspicious than Lommy's?...I mean more than simply sayin' ye disagree.
Okay. It looked more sincere... well the way she thinks and posts in general. Well, she just is like that. You remember the famous "Lommy flip-flop"? She goes this way then that way... looking at it from all angles - and taking personal motives into account.

With Inziladun I think it was easier, possibly more calculative... But anyway quite safe-looking thing: just refer to a few points others have made and then say it's weak but better than nothing. I don't like that kind of votes - hiding behind the backs of others and making it clear you're not wholeheartedly sticking to it.

So Lommy looked more sincere, Inziladun less.

That isn't to say Lommy couldn't be the mutineer...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote