View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #224
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Even if there is a chance Greenie is a co-opsie, we would be very foolish to lynch Nerwen on Day2. That would be stupid indeed. She can be as smooth and shrewd as Brinn (and that's saying a lot) but still. Not our first worry, I'd say.

Also I would not want to see any of the first group (following) lynched on Day2 - or any other Day in the beginning of the game: stubborn, independent-minded and talkative people who can make others consider and reconsider are worth their weight in gold when the going gets tough (or the thread dries up because no one posts anything).

That's why the mutineers want these to walk the plank so that we couldn't trust them (even a wee bit) in the future. The mutineers will not be happy to kill people from this bunch during the Night as they can stay and help as "known innocents" (about that). They want the indetermination and insecurity that follows from lynching. So let's not help them in the first Days. It may get different as Days go by though.

-Puffy Shirt Rikae ~ Cabin Boy
-Pirate Lommy the Infected ~ Quartermaster
-Pirate Boromir the Malformed ~ Gunner
-Snifflin’ Mac Sparrow ~ Cooper
-Poop Deck Kath ~ Musician (Pipe)

(I'm not saying that all above are innocents! Not at all! I'm almost sure at least one of them is a mutineer, but let's not start hitting the dark from the direction that the mutineers woud want us to.)

Then come the ones I have no freakin' idea about. Could be good, good be bad. I just don't have a clue or even a decent feel of them.

-Legless Sally Dawkins ~ Carpenter
-Gangrenous Inziladun Jones ~ Pilot
-Stutterin’ Wilwa Scab ~ Cook
-Cowerin' Gwath Slasher ~ Powder Monkey
-Ham-Hands Izzy ~ Striker
-Stinkin' Eön Bloodbeard ~ Powder Monkey

Leaving me with a short list of those I have suspicions, or bad / strongly mixed feelings about. Those will follow with a few comments.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote