View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #220
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
'Bout time we get some passion an' fire on 'tis ship!

Quote:
-Pirate Boromir the Malformed - 'e seems ok, but p'raps a little careful.~Rikae
Quote:
Okay Boro, now I see where you come with this Shasta / McCaber choice. Even if I still think you were a bit too fast there... (hah, me telling you to cool down with conspiracies and trying to stay level-headed! ).~Nogrod
Thar be interestin'...me bein' a little careful, or a whacky conspiracy theorist? Thar seems t' be a bit o' a contradiction thar.

Fo' the record, I be more in accordance with Rikae...me bein' a little careful. That be mostly because I am not sure just what theory I want t' test.

Do I go with a feelin' that Nogrod be a mutineer? That 'e been playin' sneaky, by attemptin' to discourage votin' for McCaber, but still shootin' him in th' back. Although if I be wrong, we lose a mate who I know will participate an' 'ote.

Perhaps Nogrod, ye can share why ye think Inziladun's vote looks more suspicious than Lommy's?...I mean more than simply sayin' ye disagree.

Then we 'ave Kath saying Rikae is twistin' Shasta's words. Rikae sayin' Shasta's twistin' her words, and Shasta sayin' Rikae is twistin' his words. Thar be a lot of word twistin' an' I wonder about testin' whether Rikae be a co-conspirator(Kath seems to be more logical...or mehbe that's just becuz she be honey-talkin' me). Or I wonder if all the piratifyin' be the cause of all th' word twistin'?

But then Rikae actually has been makin' more sense after the Shasta duel...I mean I wonder 'bout testin' whether we 'ave non-confrontational mutineers...people stayin' out o' the scruffles, such as Gwath, Eomer, Mira, sally, Dun, Izzy an' Mac. (Mac more today than yesterday, he be more fiery yesterday). But since Izzy's here, postin' an' askin questions, I feel good about her now.

Mith's been silent, but she be on Nogrod, so I wouldn't count her non-confrontational.

An' seein' as Eonwe's been out here and answerin' some of his questionable statements, I must disagree with whoever it was that said he be captain obvious.

Then I wonder if I want to test Shasta's challenge to lynch him...hmm that be a mighty temptin' offer, I don't know if ye want to throw me that rope first mate.