View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #398
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Well, that's a bit of bad luck that the Princess found the Frog early.
But hardly surprising, given that the frog wanted to be found. And although the lovers die together, it's also often easier to process one's thoughts with someone else and reach conclusions, so a united lover pair certainly isn't a disadvantage.

Anyway now one third of us are baddies. We could pretty much roll dice to decide who to lynch and our chances of getting a baddie wouldn't be considerably worse, they'd possibly be even better considering the number of people with few posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I still have some misgivings about Kath, but as no one else seems to feel the same way, perhaps I'm simply wrong (it has happened on occasion).
I don't know why but this comment bothers me. If you suspect her, point out why instead of just saying you have some vague misgivings about her. At the moment it looks like you're just testing the ice to see if anyone else could start suspecting Kath, and when not, you back off immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurcrist View Post
Doesn't it seem suspicious that he would pop up saying, "Oh, I knew I should have done that!" right after someone was killed.
Not really, mainly because my thoughts about lynching them were pretty similar to his. I didn't specifically want to save them, either, because they were acting really weird and it looked like there was something to it. But apparently that something wasn't in-game...
And as for that gloating, it's simply like him.

I'm still flip-flopping on Greenie. The way she flip-flopped on Cab & Shasta looked innocent but her posting near the deadline & her vote looked somehow... too calculating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Hoom hrm, Agan, I said that I thought Mith was giving out Seer-hints - not that I believed her in any way. That's why I didn't try to save her. And why does it look from the way I behaved that I guessed she was the Fair Maiden? Pray tell how Mith was behaving like the Fair Maiden?
I didn't connect the Morwen quote to lost children, but she asked for one more day which I interpreted as a FM hint (since I had said on day 1 that her chances were best if she used all her guesses on day 3), and also "I am running out of time one way or another and "I maun dree my weird"." looked vaguely Fair Maidenish to me.
And then you posted that "there's certainly an option for one day" comment. Now, you see, I am a non-native speaker, but how I interpreted it was "You don't need that extra day if you guess five people already today".
And then you voted for someone who had no chance of being lynched, which looked pretty much like "tee-hee lynch a possible gifted, but oh I have so much difficulties deciding who to vote!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Besides myself, I note that Sally and Agan are the only other two who haven't voted for a proven innocent yet.
Well since sally doesn't seem to be here to defend herself right now, I can do it for her - I'm rather convinced she voted for an innocent on day 1. And as for Aganzir, I'd like to think she's both good and right but we don't know it for sure as long as the village stubbornly refuses to listen to her wise counsel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
*waits for Shasta to show up*
I thought it best to inform you that I read that as "waits for Shasta to grow up". You're such a gentleman, phantom.

edit: xed with Eomer (yes I think I have to forgive you since I didn't get that reference myself, either) & Izzy (bah why did you tell him sally's dead?)