View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #142
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
A list

Aganzir - seems okay this far. Her relationship with Lommy looks weird, though - before the game they talked about how they don't want to quarrel in this game, and now they are both decidedly considering each other innocent.
Boro - Dunno about him. I don't like his style, but I suppose that's nothing new and I agree with Agan that it's a poor reason for lynching him.
Eomer - Speaks sense, mostly.
Fea - I disagree with her about Day 1s, and I dislike her vote. She's entertaining, though.
Gaurcrist - I hope he knows the game has started.
Gwath - I would have changed Gwath into Qwath since I really prefer that but that would have meant that I'd have had to move him in my neat alphabetical order and I didn't have the energy to do so. He seems all right this far.
Inziladun - Apart from the confusing nicknames he doesn't disturb me.
Izzy - Nothing alarming.
Kath - Speaks good sense. I like her.
Lari - I'm confused. I hope she'll be able to be around more toMorrow.
Lommy - Seems okay.
McCaber - Seems okay. I like his contribution.
Mira - Her vote is very easy and sort of non-comittal. That's all I have to say about her. Slightly evil.
Mith - She's nice.
Nerwen - She's even more entertaining than Fea and not nearly as alarming.
Nienna - I agree with Eomer and Lommy that her vote looks decidedly uninterested and non-comittal. An innocent would at least try to catch a wolf.
the phantom - Pretty much the same as with Boro: I dislike his style but that's not a good reason to lynch someone.
Sally - No read.
Shasta - I'm alarmed by him. His "I'm ordo"-comment seemed to me a rather wolvish thing to say. A baddie might not have thought so deeply about the interpretations a BBW could have derived from that if Shasta was not his fellow. I don't know if my explanation made any sense at all, but in short, that comment made me very uneasy about him. I'll vote for him unless a better candidate appears.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 05-20-2009 at 04:28 AM. Reason: typing
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote