View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #95
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Boro - whole lot of nothing. This list on the other hand not so well thought out. *sigh* And off to coded communication again. I knew there was a reason I hated Boro and phantom playing together. Votes phantom, I'm sure for some horrendously complicated reason. This early in the game I don't much care to try and pick it apart.~Kath
I take greater joy out of people thinking I have a brilliant concoction, and giving people a headache, when there is no reason to, because I have no plan and I just say random things that come to mind.

Now for the reason I voted for tp, you have already figured it out, see Miss Cleo...now that is an intentional coded message directed at you, because if I were to tell you the answer directly it won't work.

wilwa, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Mira, aren't you supposed to be in bed?

Mith...as....you...wish *picture me saying that as I roll off a cliff.*