View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #30
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I truly second Mith into the Tol-In-Gaurhoth -team!

And morm should be made tha "brasilian" in the team - whichever team it will be in your simulations tp! The libero-midfielder or the wing-defender who makes sudden runs to the top of the offence...

Do any participants into the game wish to have themselves included? The line-up surely is for the phantom to decide but you could also nominate yourselves (or others you think are especially ww-tops and interested in football - or hating it!) and maybe give some ideas what would be the position you (or your nomination) would play?

If a host of people want to be the forwards I could have Nogwolf play the goalkeeper as well, or a midfielder, or a defender. Just saying it's not a big thing to me. My kicks from this will come from writing the narrations and looking after my phantasy-team...

But in a way, I would love to have my lupine-simulacra as the goalie... unless others insist.

Looking then at the werewolves from the BD...

How about Fea, Boro...? Or Mac, Rikae, Lommy, Aganzir, Volo, Brinn, Nerwen, Rune (we need "Rune's Redskins" -team for this game anyway!)...?

Could we get any one of them playing this game as well? They're all werewolf-legends already.

Or if we need to take in those not seen around for some time but still great WW-heroes: Spm, Roa, Valier, Di, Anguirel, Kuru... yeah I probably forgot a host of people but I'm off to sleep now.

And surely the Barrow-Wight started the werewolf here, and lmp came up with the concept of Dueling Wizards...

Continue the list... And argue for your - or someone else's - place in the T-I-G line-up!

Last edited by Nogrod; 05-18-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote