View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #513
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I was just thinking - I've modded three games now (one co-modded with Nogrod) and the village has won every single one of them. So, if you want to win a game for the goodies, you know whose game to play in.

Also, I would like to say a few words about giving out the roles as the topic was constantly brought up. It was and was not random. Greenie, my Fortuna, helped me to randomise four different wolf teams, from which I chose the one that seemed the fairest to me (for example, there was one all silent team and one all veteran team and neither seemed very balanced to me). Then I also randomised three (or four?) different possibilities for every gifted and picked a team that felt balanced against the wolf team. And I couldn't resist picking Noggie and Nienna for seer and hunter, because I was interested in how he'd do in staying alive and how she'd do in dying because he always dies early and she was lynched early last game so I expected everybody would want to keep her around! But I would like to emphasise that I did not pick the people I know the best to have the special roles, it just happened that so many of them ended up there... and also I did not take any requests for special roles or anything.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote