View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #512
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw. The age-old question concerning the similarity of the manner of being of the wolves and the gifteds raises it's head once more...

When no one counter-revealed the rangership I was almost disappointed as I thought Lhuna was a wolf (I had even taken a little pain to go back and read almost all of the thread just looking at it from the POV that Lhuna is a wolf and had been getting more confident with it) but I just had to take it as there was no counter-claim. And then - on the light of that - Rune felt somehow so foul even if I couldn't put my finger to it in any argumentative manner (whereas arguments could have been raised against Shasta at that point - wrong as they would have been anyway).

When I dreamt of you Rune the Night which was my last it was all clear of course. But you were holding something back and that showed in your posts and in the way you acted.

It's not easy to be an innocent when your guardian angels look so much like the baddies you need to lynch - whoever they are!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote