View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #486
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
indeed I accepted her claim at first, I was not sure if I was going to counter it yet.
Well, didn't it occur to you that the way you were accepting it would make it well-nigh impossible to counter later?

Quote:
must have been on day 3 that I said that Sally and Brinn could be special roles.
Rune, suggesting Sally might have an unspecified role is not equivalent to picking her as a wraith! (Other people already suspected her true role for in-game reasons, so, quite frankly, I don't see why you think your approach was so useful.)

Quote:
, lets say I had counter claimed at once, what would the village have done?
My guess is that you would have used the whole day focusing on me and Lhuna, in the end you would lynch me and then Lhuna the next day.
Maybe, maybe not. Lhuna had been under heavy suspicion... why did you assume even a reasonable claim from you would be rejected in favour of hers?

EDIT: X'd with Shasta.