View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 AM   #271
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

I have had my servant search the archives for the previous votings, and this is what he has gathered:

On DAY 1, Legate has voted for Izzy eight minutes before the deadline, giving her a second vote (first was from Rune), and putting her in a shared lead with Sally and Nogrod. Had Sally been a Wraith he would probably have voted for Nogrod instead . . . There are many loopholes with this idea, like other Wraiths being around to lead the vote to a conclusion more desirable to them, however there is that plain fact.

On DAY 2, Legate has voted for Eomer three minutes before the deadline, giving him his third vote (Brinn and Wilwa giving him the first two), and putting him in the lead (with Sally in second place). When Nogrod and Kent voted for Eönwë, putting him in a shared lead with Eomer, Eönwë came and voted to save himself, sealing Eomer's fate. It is interesting to note that, this time, Legate 'saved' Sally, and once again gave a fatal vote for another innocent.

Also, I seem to be detecting some strange collusion between Wilwa and Legate, especially on DAY 2. (Not just in the voting.) I would like to think, however, that Wilwa might have found her DAY 1 vote an easy way to cast a Wraith-on-Wraith--but the fact remains that the DAY 1 voting was a tight race until the very end, and therefore a second vote for someone would have possibly been a fatal one. An interesting idea I would follow up on.

Legate's posts will be next on the analysis. He seems to have made a list each day, c'est interessant.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote