View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #261
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Quick note: a lot of evil-looking posting happened after I was gone yesterDay... they can't all be wraiths, but I think especially Wilwa, Eönwë and Brinniel need looking at. Also possibly Shasta, just from the way Legate talks about him.

I do not have time to say much now, and in fact I'm mildly surprised to be still alive... but then I was surprised to find Lhuna alive yesterDay. Looks like the wolves are too afraid of the Ranger to pick anyone half-obvious. (Or else Lhuna's one of them.)

–Well, that's my theory. I want to hear others.

And let's not forget Sally... (Yes, half the village is looking evil!)

Why? Do you have some specific reason to think that Nogrod's making a false reveal, and that it isn't wolf-on-wolf?

Anyway–

++Legate of Amon Lanc.

I hope to be back later, but I can't promise anything– busy day ahead.

I know it seems odd but I don't want to share all my thoughts on the subject. For now though, let's just say that I am almost positive it isn't wolf on wolf, and that I will (unless something completely random happens that I haven't foreseen) be voting for Legate. Nogrod's information is accurate, the end. I just don't like the way things are unfolding, etc. I know, it doesn't make much sense, but then again apparently I never do.

I'll put together a vote count from yesterDay when I get a chance. Until then!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote