View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #242
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Day3 dawns

Once again, the four met in the salon. They sat around the table there in silence for a long time. Then, one of them spoke.

”Remember Eomer's words today? Do you reckon it would be a good idea to make them true and get rid of Lord Thinroz?”
”Lord Thinroz? No. It would create chaos and panic, and we do not want that,” another replied.
”Not yet,” added a third voice.
”Yes,” the second speaker agreed.
”Then we have to kill someone else,” the fourth one said, rather matter-of-factly.
”But whom? Are there any orders? Wishes?” the one who had spoken first asked.
”I think he said we would have to deal with this to the best of our abilities, and he would not intervene,” the third speaker said.
”So then let us kill someone we don't want to be around anymore. I have a suggestion,” said the one who had replied the original question.
The other listened his talk and quickly agreed the suggestion was a good one.

~*~

Kent was fast asleep when they entered his room. He woke up when the door close behind the intruders. ”Who are you? What are you doing in my room?” he shouted at the cloaked figures that approached him with swords in their hands. None of them made a reply. They circled him, and he was overcome by fear, and froze. He saw the tallest of the figures raise his sword and the blade approach him tormentingly slowly until everything ended, although in reality it had been less than a second between the figure raising his sword and Kent's head falling on the floor.

”Neat,” one of the decapitator's companions observed.
”Not too much so,” the decapitator himself replied, wiping his sword on Kent's clothes.
”Now we only have to move the body...” the third one said.
”Ah why bother? They will already suspect murder and to be honest, no one wants to wipe blood off the table, or look at the ugly cow doing it looking terrified,” the fourth one said.

~*~

When the guests woke up next morning and came down to the hall, it was empty. There was no lord Thinroz, no housekeeper, no body.

”Oh no more murder!” Brinn sighed happily.
”No more murder?” asked Sally. ”Then where's Kent?”

The guests exchanged glances.

”I'll go and see if he's still asleep,” Wilwarin volunteered.
”I'm coming with you. Just to check,” Legate said.

After a few minutes they came back to the main hall.

”He's been murdered,” Wilwarin reported.
”Head cut off,” Legate added.

”Well then it's up to the housekeeper to get rid of the body and up to us to discuss, ladies and gentlemen,” concluded Nilpaurion the courtier.

~*~

Dead
Lommy (mod) - Lady Lómiel Starbrow, the hostess – killed on Night1
Isabellkya (ordo) - lynched on Day1
Kath (ordo) – killed on Night2
Eomer of the Rohirrim (ordo) - lynched on Day2
Kent2010 (ordo) - Black Númenórean scam artist - killed on Night3

Alive
Nienna - pirate
Legate of Amon Lanc - rebelling Haradian King
Nogrod - Corsair Captain "The Cat O' Nine tails of Ethir Anduin"
Shastanis Althreduin - King of the Sea
wilwarin538 - sorceress
Nerwen - Queen of the Sea
Nilpaurion Felagund - fussy courtier
Rune Son of Bjarne - Tivo the Sorceror
Lhunardawen - rebelling Haradian Queen
Groin Redbeard - Variag Warlord of Khand
satansaloser2005
Eönwë
Brinniel

Day3 has begun. Lordlingses, I want postses. Hunter, I can tak a pic if you want to change.

Last edited by Thinlómien; 05-06-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: bolding
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote