View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:32 AM   #1713
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
I am Back mwahahahahaha....
Not again! (By the way, Morsul will be making a little cameo in volume three. It's a good one as well).

Right, it's time for THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF VOLUME 2!!! SO MANY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED AND UNANSWERABLE! What on earth is The Phantom going to do next. Let's find out, shall we...

Catch up on the:
PREVIOUS EPISODES!

Well, this story wraps up with THE LONGEST P&A COMIC EVER on Friday. It's been a fun ride and I'm really looking forward to getting your feedback on it. Volume 3 is coming along nicely and I hope you don't mind the change of artist. It's for the best and it looks amazing. (There's even a clip of BABY ALIEN in the background).

On Monday, it's time for those intrepid detectives, Phanston and Ailsbry, to wow us with their deductive (and destructive) skills.