View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:16 AM   #548
Lush
Fair and Cold

Lush is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to Lush Send a message via AIM to Lush Send a message via Yahoo to Lush
Silmaril

HAHAHAHAHAHA - My fringe makes me look like a member of an 80's hair band in that last picture! Awesome!

Quote:
What the Angband!?! Squatter without a trilby? Inconceivable! I thought it was stitched to his head.
It was unstitched for the purposes of driving with the roof down. Otherwise, I imagine it would have been claimed by nature.

Quote:
It wasn't until I read that 'Boyfriend' typically makes 'him' breakfast that I had a quick crisis of inconsistency and looked at who'd actually composed the post.
I'm sure Boyfriend (who has since joined me in London, and turns 24 today) would love to cook Hook breakfast sometime. Assuming Hook likes eggie-in-the-basket and other delicacies.

Quote:
Squatter hasn't aged a bit (must be pickled by all that port he consumes) and you look, well, if you want to go with Grace Kelly, so be it!
I think living at the seaside can keep you young - and since Squa doesn't go for irresponsible tanning (unlike, say, Donatella Versace), even more so. I had my Grace Kelly moment in the car, where you couldn't actually see my face (scarf + sunglasses). In real life, as the pictures can attest, I look more like my great Aunt Lina, short for Lenina - named after Vladimir Lenin.

Quote:
But tell us, is he the least bit a driver like Mr. Bliss?
Nah, he's quite the pro - tight turns in country lanes and all. Having a cool car helps, but a cool car isn't everything. I think if I had a car like that, it would already be in a ditch somewhere, serving as a cozy home for a family of chipmunks.

I have to add that Squa also taught me all about gentlemanship (gentlemancy, gentlemanting, etc.) - quoting from an authoritative volume that states, for example, that no true gentleman has a Rolls Royce, unless it was given to him by an eccentric aunt and he keeps chickens in it.

So all you aspiring gentlemen - you know where it's at.