View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #103
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Listy listy. One day I'll learn to do something more interesting.

Eomer - I love the first post. That said, banter. Ha, Eomer thought the same about Leggy's speaky uppy bit. Fair point about Nog. Keen on Eomer right now, he's thinking along the same lines. Probably means he's a wolf but there you go. Doesn't like wilwa's reasons for eliminating people, fair enough. List. Innocent: Shasta, Nilp, Rune. Guilty: Brinn, wilwa, Legate, Nienna. Ish. Feels there are dodgy votes, but then they were the early votes, and they're usually pretty odd.

Legate - basically ... excuse me but I can't really remember how any of you play. Dear oh dear, I'll need some leeway for that. Followed by please talk all, not that he'd said much yet. List away! Innocent: Nienna, Rune. Everyone he's not sure.

Shasta - banter. Votes Nog with no reasoning. Not keen. If you can vote you can give a reason. I don't care if it's a rubbish reason but I want one.

Nog - *sigh* The usual. I think trying to help Kent understand about 'deals'. Came across a little telling-off style but actually made sense. Lists every single person in the game and says he might vote for them, therefore entirely pointless. There's posting for the sake of posting you know Nog. Ah arguing with him would be a joyous thing to do, but a waste of time, so I won't. Now Nienna looks better, despite the fact that since he left all she did was argue with him not post anything actually game related. Brinn and wilwa worse.

wilwa - ... interesting. Not her usual style. Votes Eomer via elimination. My usual style so I can't complain!

Nienna - argues with Nog. I really wouldn't. It'll just make it like every single other Day one in every single other game he plays.

Rune - haha, same for Rune as Eomer actually. Says Nog seems more aggressive than usual. Bit of a flip flop on what he thinks about Legate. First likes his list, then says inconsistent in the space of two posts. Lists people he hasn't got a read on, votes Izzy for being careful.

Nerwen - says be suspicious of Brinn for random vote. Legate inconsistent but sally still suspicious.

Lhuna - has no worries about Nog. Joking suspicion of Legate.

Izzy - remembers the old adage that two warring people are more than likely to be innocents, and it is worth remembering.

sally - bit worried about Nog it seems. Clearly I missed something major regarding the last game. Not keen on Rune either it seems.

Brinn - no one is allowed to vote Brinn! She's had bad times and we want to cheer her up not make it worse. Votes sally randomly having limited the numbers.

Nilp - votes himself, and Nog complains about everyone else being predictable!

Hmm, I'm out of time. Will post this now and then vote.