View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #66
Kent2010
Wight

Kent2010 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Here is where the headache sets in, because I do not have any idea one where to go.

Other than feeling pretty good about Legate and Eomer, everything else is a big blur.

I like Legate because he makes long posts, alright that might be a bad reason, but he talks about everyone, which means if he is innocent he is analytical and he thinks. If a wraith he leaves a nice dirty laundry list. Keep him.

And currently I am agreeing with Eomer about the several dodgy votes. I was first thinking this was a good list of names, and it may be unwise to expand it, because crunching the numbers, there is the probablility of a ringwraith. But then looking at the people with votes, I really can not see a reason to vote for one of them, and that got me thinking about voting early. But this is where I need some help, because I have no clue - there always seems to be a focus on the people who step out early and start suspecting peple. Then others respond with "ooh look at this person trying to steer our attention, lets watch him/her." But what about wraiths trying to focus our choices for later towards the deadline, by voting early and healthily spreading out the choices - making anyone wary of adding more names because we might feel "this is a good list for day 1?"