View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #62
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Sigh. So it's Day One, and I can't make much out of things so far. I really envy those who are (or seem to be) able to formulate complicated-ish plans and read into people's posts. Yeah, I'm looking at you Nogrod and Eomer. I don't know, but you two feel genuinely innocent to me right now.

Legate still worries me for some reason, I can't quite put my finger to it. Seems to me he's saying too much, and not being too careful about it. Which should normally speak for his innocence, because he's not afraid to speak his mind and be lynched for it, but not in this case. Either he's being too careless, or just trying to make it appear that he's not careful. If that made sense.

Shasta, too, is suspicious. Posts of no significant content and a safe vote for Nogrod. Tsktsktsk.

I can quite sympathise with Brinn, at least for toDay. That pesky RL can be such a pain. But Sally's reaction to Brinn's vote for her is interesting. It feels...patronising. And quite creepy. That probably translates to suspicious. And I'm not sure I like all this cavorting with Nilp, but that's probably just because, well, it's Nilp.

Speaking of whom, I missed those self-votes. Nilp is probably bored and 80% innocent.

Nerwen seems alright. The rest are either unreadable or submarine - at least they are not registering with me. Which is not a good thing.

It's so late her that it's early, so I'll vote in a bit. Shasta or Legate or sally? Hmm.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote