View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 07:16 PM   #30
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Hey Nogrod, you might as well say nothing at all. Your contribution so far has only offered a little more than those completely silent, you say the same things as you always do on day one. . .since you say the same all the time it is difficult to judge you by it. So basicly what you are doing is hiding in plain sight.

If you keep this up I will have to vote for you today
Interesting you don't feel the need to say the same about Wilwa (never says anything on Day1), Kath (always excuses herself from Day1) or anyone else being like they are in most of the games they're in...

So are you a wolf who thinks I would be a nice trophy-lynch on Day1? Yes, I have posted some actual suspicions and possibly irritated some people by suspecting them. I may be wrong with some of them, maybe with many of them.

But retaliation is seldom a way to win this game - for the goodies.

To win the game we need to suspect and suspect and to suspect. Some of those people we suspect are able to turn around our suspicions and make us feel more comfortable with them, creating trust; and on the best occasions we catch some with their pants on their knees...

But it takes suspicions to get there.

The wolves rub you nicely. Remember that.

But you're right in one thing: I should try once saying nothing at all. Maybe all of the people who actually "say something" should hold their tongues in one game just to prove the point what a game without "talkers" would be. You could just roll dices for your sorry fun...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote